Be a Sweetheart...Support Families in Need!
Marie's Community Distribution Program offers essential mother/baby and household goods free of charge to families in need every Tuesday and Thursday from 10am-2pm at 305 E 7th Street in Downtown New Albany. This program of St. Elizabeth Catholic Charities is operated by volunteers and runs on donations to assist about 80 families per month.
Please consider sharing some love this February by giving to Marie's Community Distribution Program. Our most needed donations include:
- Diapers (except size 3)
- Wipes (48-80 ct packages)
- Baby Lotion
- Baby Wash
- Boy's Clothing (2T-size 7)
- Monetary Gifts
There are several easy ways to contribute:
- Bring donations to 305 E 7th Street on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am-2pm.
- For large donations, such as school or parish collections, contact Erin Goodlett at 812-949-7305.
- Shop Marie's Amazon Wishlist . Have items delivered directly and 1.5% of eligible purchases will also be donated to support St. E's when you use Amazon Smile.
- Click here to make a secure donation or mail a check to St. Elizabeth Catholic Charities, 702 E Market Street, New Albany, IN 47150 noting "Marie's"in the memo line.
For questions please contact Erin at 812-949-7305 or email@example.com.