We can accomplish more with compassionate volunteers!
St. Elizabeth’s needs your help to provide vital services to those in need in the Kentuckiana area.
Sign up to volunteer! Whether you have two hours a week or two hours a month, your donated time is truly apprciated.
For more information, contact Cathy Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org 812-949-7305.
We need people with office and people skills! Tasks may include:
- Greeting guests
- Answering phones
- Data entry
Hours available during normal business day. This is a vital role to our organization and currently one of our greatest needs!
Do you have extra time to help underprivileged pregnant women? Volunteering as a labor coach includes:
- Advocating for mother
- Attending key doctors appointments (that can be scheduled around you)
- Mentoring during pregnancy
- Participating in prenatal class
- Coaching during labor & delivery
This is a rewarding experience as you will have helped someone through one of the most difficult phases of their life.
We need special people to help young women transition into motherhood! Mentoring includes:
- Assisting moms with newborn baby care
- Offering support as moms adjust to parenting
As a mentor you will help shape the future of these young families.
CASA volunteers are ordinary people who are committed to doing what is best for an abused and neglected child. CASA Advocates do not need any special experience or knowledge, just the desire to help. All volunteers are trained to understand courtroom procedure, social services, the basics of the juvenile justice system, and the special needs of children who have been abused and neglected.
- Completing training program
- Providing emotional support to children
- Gathering information on the case by interviewing interested parties such as, teachers, family member neighbors etc.
- Writing reports and making recommendations on the best of the child
The goal of the CASA program is to provide children a voice in court.
For more information on how you can become a CASA email Debbie Mefford at email@example.com.
Are you energetic, outgoing and like to socialize for a good cause? We need help:
- Soliciting corporate sponsorships
- Hosting fundraising events
- Volunteering at events
- Locating auction items
- Selling raffle tickets
- Raising awareness about St. Elizabeth’s
We can’t pull off our special events without you!
We are always looking for individuals that need a baby fix!
- Must be 15 years of age or older
- Ages of the children vary from newborn to six years old.
Help give a mom a break!
General Maintenance, Handyman, and Landscaping
We are looking for a few good men and women! Tasks include:
- General household repairs
- Building maintenance
- Grass mowing and landscaping
Help keep St. Elizabeth’s beautiful!